Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Little Blog Help, Anyone?

I did something bad, and now all of my posts on my Confessions Blog feature my full name. So I've hidden the blog away, but I'm hoping there's someone out there who can maybe help me out with this? It's a technical computery kind of a problem, and I could always go through and just post them all over again from scratch, but I'm not really looking forward to that, because there are like 138 of them. Anyway, if you'd be willing to help, let me know!

3 comments:

Silus Grok said...

If you don't mind doing this over the phone, e-mail me.

Jessica said...

I don't know, but make sure and inform me when they're available again because I go to them kind of a lot when I need a laugh. I think I might die if they dissapear forever.

Vandersun said...

Um... hello. Janell??? 1-800-DialAGenius? janellthegreat.blogspot.com