Saturday, December 10, 2005

Narnia

So I've seen The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Twice now. And it only came out yesterday. And we got free tickets. And for now, all I want to say is that it's my new favorite movie. Sorry, Gattaca, but this beats you. The first time I saw it I was crying in the first two minutes, and by the end I was sobbing. I love Edmund. He's me. I like Mr. Fox, too, because I feel that way as well. And it doesn't help that I've read the books, because I know who stops believing in Narnia by the end and who dies in a tragic train accident and all. And so that was making me cry too. The actress who plays Lucy, the youngest, is by far the best in the whole picture. Thanks to Vero Awesome for going with me and being my arm candy. And also I gave Racherella an awesome whitewash. She had it coming. The rest of you be warned. If you throw a snowball at the bull, you get the horns. Also, if you read this today, please pray for my friend Chad and his father. They're both going to have a rough one. Much love, people.

1 comment:

elbow said...

I agree whole heartedly. This is a great film. There were these really powerful moments without dialogue that really communicated to the heart.
The story in and of itself is brilliant, and the casting in this film is at its best.